Our baby room is becoming more complete! This last weekend my Mom and Carol came to help me with the Baby Shower that I threw for my girlfriend Melanie. When we went to Babies R Us to buy her a gift, Carol surprised me with a gift card for me to buy the bedding for our crib. I was so excited! I was like a little kid that couldn't wait to get home and put the bedding on the crib that we worked so hard to paint. This was an early shower gift for me, but she knew that I couldn't wait to make the room look more complete, so she made sure I got it now.
Carol and my mom are so awesome for always taking care of me when they come to visit! My mom made sure we had the waterproof mattress pad to go underneath the bedding and also totally hooked me up with some warmer pregnancy outfits for a birthday gift. I am so thankful for all their hard work and generosity while they were visiting!
Here is a picture of the crib with the bedding. Now you can see how well the letters I painted match the bed. Also, since Tim loves North Carolina Tarheels so much, we figured these colors would match anything he buys for Derek that is North Carolina related.

We are so excited to welcome baby Derek to his new room!
No comments:
Post a Comment