Tim and I sat outside on the porch behind the pillars so the kids had to walk all the way up the walkway to get the candy. We didn't dress scary ourselves. Tim just wore his Jamaica dreads and I had my wig on, but the kids either loved our house or were so scared. One kid has his eyes open wide and couldn't stop staring at the creature by the entrance. I had to remind him to open his bag so I could give him candy. I can't wait to dress up baby Derek next year. Of course, the scary stuff probably won't make it's appearance, but we'll see.
Also, our friends Melanie and Jon had their baby girl the day after Halloween! We are so excited for them. It got Tim and I so excited for Derek's arrival which is just 9 1/2 weeks away. Here's Tim holding a 2 hour old baby, Mikayla Rebel Dunmar. He's going to be a great Daddy!
1 comment:
Love the wigs and decorations! Looks like you guys are enjoying the season! Keep the updates coming, I love visiting your page and hearing about your progress! WOW, just 9 more weeks...
Michelle Riell (Arthur)
Post a Comment