Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I know this is a day late, but I have some green pictures to share with you. This year was much different than the last few years for us. Normally we party it up pretty good for St. Patrick's Day with the whole get-up: green hats, outfits, beads and green beer. This year, I visited Tim at his work because they were doing a Customer Appreciation Day at the bank. I gave them all the hats that we have worn the past few years so they could look festive. Not so exciting, but it was something.

Tim has his St. Patty's Day tie on and Derek and I are in our green.

I know...nice camera work right? I totally cut off the top of his head, but I got him smiling =).

Derek and I hanging out at Tim's branch. They had sandwiches, cupcakes (I made), chips, cookies, soda and drawings for new customers. The place looked great!

No comments: