Friday, February 27, 2009

Peed On!

Today I got peed on by Derek...twice! As I was changing his diaper out came the stream. I grabbed for the Wee Block that my friend Melanie got me and was relieved it didn't get all over, the Wee Block had worked. There was a little on my arm, hand and his changing table, but not bad. I thought the damage was done so instead of putting the diaper on, I decided to clean my arm off, when all of a sudden another very large stream of pee. This time I wasn't quite looking so I wasn't fast enough. I grabbed for the Wee Block, but the damage had been done. I was peed on....my shirt, my arm, all over the changing table area. I couldn't stop laughing and when I looked at Derek, he had a big smile all over his face. Nice! I then brought him to the bath to get all cleaned up and as I was bathing him, another stream of pee! This kid is non-stop today. At least I know he's getting enough milk =).

Here he is all cleaned up after his bath. Outfit from my Aunt Dean, Uncle Tim and family...

No comments: