I haven't posted a blog in a while, so it's time to catch everyone up. Derek is growing so fast. He is now about 19 pounds and the cutest little dough ball ever.
He is sitting up, but assisted. Everytime we sit him down he wants to stand up on his legs, so I'm not sure how long it's going to take to sit unassisted when all he wants to do is stand. We'll see.
He also is grabbing at everything. He grabs my hair, face, shirt....whatever is nearby. Also, the faucet has been turned on and the drool is non-stop now. You'll be seeing a lot more pictures with bibs on now.
He's a horse! Neigh!!! This is a cute hooded blanket that my Grandma and Aunt Joy gave Derek for Easter. He looks so cute!

We put together Derek's stationary entertainer and it's now his favorite thing. He turns himself in circles to play with all the toys and has so much fun. This thing is great for me when I need to get things done around the house =).
He is sitting up, but assisted. Everytime we sit him down he wants to stand up on his legs, so I'm not sure how long it's going to take to sit unassisted when all he wants to do is stand. We'll see.
He also is grabbing at everything. He grabs my hair, face, shirt....whatever is nearby. Also, the faucet has been turned on and the drool is non-stop now. You'll be seeing a lot more pictures with bibs on now.
He sat in his hook-on chair at the dining table for the first time the other day. He was sort of fussy when Tim and I were eating dinner, so we let him sit with us and he was very happy.
We put together Derek's stationary entertainer and it's now his favorite thing. He turns himself in circles to play with all the toys and has so much fun. This thing is great for me when I need to get things done around the house =).
Here is Derek in his walker. He still loves this thing too, but sometimes he'll walk past his entertainer and stop to try and grab the toys on it. Funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment