Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

For Mother's Day, we went over to our friends Melanie and Jon's house and did some table side grilling. We had so much fun! We went swimming, ate great food, had great company and the kids were great. It was a very nice Mother's Day...except I couldn't see my mom. Tim and I couldn't make it to Cali this last weekend and I missed my mom a bunch, but I think she had a great day too.

Here's the mother's (Melanie and I) and our babies (Mikayla and Derek).



Here we are doing some table side grilling and drinking some Martinis. Yumm!




Derek in the baby pool. He wasn't sure how he felt about this.


Daddy and Derek....



Derek in the pool now. He liked this much better. He didn't cry at all! He just sat and enjoyed it! He did get so tired after awhile that he fell asleep in the giant crab.




Chewing on his fingers...the teething has begun!
Jon, Mel and Mikayla enjoying the pool...

No comments: