The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Donna did a great job with all the little details. Here I am with Jerry before the wedding helping him with his tie, cuff links, and corsage.
I was the designated corsage pinner...
Don't they all look so handsome?



Jerry with his grooms cake...the Detroit Lions. Where's the 0-16?


Jerry with his grooms cake...the Detroit Lions. Where's the 0-16?
Married at last! Yeah!

Cupcake cake. How cute?
The Grand Entrance...

Tim and his dad watching the 1st dance.
Cupcake cake. How cute?
Tim and his dad watching the 1st dance.
Cut the cake...

Tim gave a great toast to his brother and Donna. It was very heart felt and turned out great. I tried to upload the video of his speech, but I think it's too big because it is taking forever.
Me with my new sister-in-law.

Jerry singing to his bride...ha ha!

Tim gave a great toast to his brother and Donna. It was very heart felt and turned out great. I tried to upload the video of his speech, but I think it's too big because it is taking forever.
Jerry singing to his bride...ha ha!
The last dance of the night...
At the end of the wedding, Jalen and I did a photo shoot (of all Jalen of course). This was his favorite picture. He's making his cool face. =)
Overall, we had a great weekend with the family and already can't wait to see them all again.
We are very grateful that my good friend Corey, who nows lives in Greenville, SC (only 1 1/2 hours from Tim's Dad and Darlene's house), offered to watch Derek the day of the wedding so we could enjoy ourselves. She did a great job watching Derek and seemed to have a good time too. Here they are... and Derek is giving his cheezy smile. Love it! It was also so great to hang out with her the day after the wedding. She helped Darlene and I make vegetable lasagna (which turned out great!) and scored some fresh vegetables from Darlene's dads' garden. It's always the same every time I see Corey. She is such a great friend and it's like we were never apart. Love you! Can't wait for the next time we see each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment