I had a request for an update of how the baby's room turned out. It is finally complete with two weeks until our due date. The lazy boy is there, the picture from my grandfather, the shelves I painted, the dresser, the valance that my mom made, the crib, and a closet full of clothes. We are trying to be patient about Derek's arrival, but we (especially me) are very antsy. Today at the doctor's appointment she told me that Derek is about 8 - 8 1/2 pounds already. She said he shouldn't grow much more, and I sure hope she's right. That is huge!! I'm not dilated yet, but my cervix is thining out, which is a good sign. He's not in any rush to make his appearance.
Here are some pictures of the finished baby's room:


A few weeks ago, I decided to get some belly shots taken so I could document this wonderful miracle. Here are a few pictures that we liked:


2 comments:
What beautiful pictures of your belly and such a nice keepsake! And, Derek's room looks awesome... I will pray you have a speedy, safe delivery... can't wait to meet him! Happy New Year, may 2009be incredible for you!
Michelle Arthur
Corey sent me your blog and I have been keeping up with your progress. I can't wait to see pictures of Derek. Good Luck!
Brandy
Post a Comment