Merry Christmas! Tim and I enjoyed our first and last Christmas by ourselves this year. My doctor has me on lock down since the baby can come at any time now...so that meant no traveling to California this year for Christmas. We ended up enjoying our lazy rainy day...
Tim and I started our day opening presents that people had sent to us. Then we called our families to wish them a Merry Christmas. When we called my Mom and Dad, they sent us on a scavenger hunt through our own house finding sticky notes that my Mom had planted last time she was out. It finally led us to a black bag full of Christmas presents from my family. So sneaky! I had no idea there were presents hiding in my own garage! It was very cool!
We followed that with Church, then we went to lunch at Benihana's. It was one of the only places that was actually open on Christmas and it was yummy! We then went to the movies to see "Marley and Me". Great movie for any dog owner! I cried like a baby. Actually the whole theatre was crying. Even Tim got choked up! That never happens.
After that we went home to relax and I cooked a nice Christmas dinner. Stuffed chicken roll with a Marsala eggplant sauce, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, and cucumber salad. Everything turned out so good. It was a great finish to our lovely Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment