Tim and I decided to have a few friends over for a Christmas party. I needed something to distract me from how slow the days are passing by for the last part of my pregnancy and I love any reason to entertain and have people over.
This year was different because all the kids were invited, which really made it feel like Christmas in our house.
Melanie and her daughter Mikayla (7 weeks old)...
Jamey feeding her son Quinn (about 4 months old) and Jon...
Simone (about 2 years old) enjoying all the present opening...
The Khan family...Imran, Amina, Sophia, and Layla...
This party was also an Ornament exchange party. Here are a few pictures of people opening their ornaments.




On the menu for dinner was eggplant mostaccioli (pasta), salad, breadsticks, and dessert. Everyone was in charge of bringing something so it wasn't too hard on me. Everything turned out sooo good. It was a wonderful party and I'm so thankful for all my wonderful friends.
The girls...
The boys...
No comments:
Post a Comment