Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family Baby Shower

While back in California, my family threw me a baby shower. There were about 50 people at the shower given by my loving Aunts, mother and grandmother. I received so many wonderful presents for baby Derek and am so grateful for everyones generosity.

Here's me opening up a few presents...
One of the most touching and wonderful presents that I received was a painting from my Grandpa of a boat for Derek's room. As most of you know, we decorated Derek's room in a nautical theme and Grandpa's painting will be such a wonderful addition. I have always wanted a painting from my Grandpa and I feel so honored to be able to put this painting in my first childs room. When I opened the present, I cried so hard that I got the whole room crying. Sorry about that everyone =).


This present was from my dad. He got me a Webcam so that he and the family can see Derek more often over the internet.
This is the wonderful food display full of turkey sandwiches, egg salad sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, fruit and salad. It looked and tasted so delicious! Peach cobbler was for dessert!
These are some good friends of mine from California. My girlfriend Sabrina just had her baby girl Hailey 2 weeks before the shower. I was so glad that her and her mom were able to attend. Also in the picture is Nicole and Tina.


Me and my Grandma Sara....

My Mom (in the middle) and a few of her friends Melinda and Mary Lou...

Who won the belly string game? These are the finalists...

And the winner is...my cousing Kelly.

This is a picture of some of my other cousins...Andrea and Casie.
A picture with my sister (who was in charge of taking all these pictures) and her good friend Katie.
Thank you to everyone who came to my shower. Tim and I are both very appreciative for all the gifts.

No comments: